Warehouse Admin & Configuration Team Member - Albion
Job no: 496542
Work type: Salary
Location: Brisbane - CBD & Inner Suburbs
Categories: Device Configuration, Inventory, Administration
Ideally you’ll have high attention to detail, methodical and process driven with a strong desire to drive to continuously learn and develop knowledge. A strong understanding of the inventory control process and previous experience operating both Andriod and IOS platforms will be of benefit but not essential.
The primary purpose of the Staging & Configuration Team Member role is to assist in the device preparation and dispatch of end user devices to specific specifications and standards ensuring SLAs and customer satisfaction targets are met. It is a hands-on role with everyday administration functions, data entry and other warehouse type duties.
- Prepare and dispatch devices in line with business targets, customer requirements and SLAs.
- Submit repairs for supported products in-line with approved policies and procedures.
- Receiving and dispatch of parcels and ensuring records are kept up to date and accurate.
- Provide a high standard of customer service – attention to detail is of high importance.
- Respond to operational and administrative issues that require problem solving and outcomes daily.
- Communicate and collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure customers are provided with a service level to drive profitability across the business.
- Maintain a continuous program for self- improvement in conjunction with the Staging and Configuration Team Leader.
- Demonstrate a dedication and commitment to the role and ensure a high level of confidentiality is maintained.
- Assisting with end of day procedures.
Benefits We Offer
- Discounts on products from our strategic partners
- Salary packaging
- Extensive reward and recognition program
- Education and Child Care Allowance
- A paid day off on your birthday and to volunteer and much more
- Access to in-house learning programs and portals
About Vita Group:
Vita Group is a leading ASX-listed Australian retailer with more than 25 years experience in the information and communications technology industry. We are a values-based organisation and we truly believe that the way you do things is as important as what you do. Through our network of more than 100 Telstra retail stores, we help Australians stay connected by providing exceptional technology products and services.
Our point of difference lies in our approach. We are experts in consulting. We get to know our customers – their needs, challenges and aspirations and provide personalised, holistic solutions that will truly add value and enhance their ways of life.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.
Apply today or view our careers page at http://careers.vitagroup.com.au/current-opportunities to learn further about our business and dynamic culture.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend