Contact Centre Advisors
Job no: 495964
Work type: Part time
Location: Brisbane - CBD & Inner Suburbs
Categories: Operations & Support
About Vita Group
Vita Group is a leading Australian retailer, enhancing its customers' way of life through expert consulting, creating value across a diverse network of brands. Our point of difference lies in our ability to understand the needs of our customers and providing holistic solutions that fulfil their needs and solve their challenges.
Working as a Contact Centre Advisor, you will work with customers in the awareness and education stage of the buying cycle to ensure the customer receives a superior customer experience by understanding their needs and coordinating the solution approach for the customer.
- Outbound appointment setting campaign
- Handling inbound call enquiries
- Utilising industry systems (CAT, Salesforce and Siebel)
- Understanding the best method of servicing a customer interested in a new solution.
- Coordinating customers in align with their needs and preferences.
- Appointment booking
- Excellent customer service and customer relationship skills
- Ability to manage your time and prioritise issues in a high-volume fast-paced role
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle difficult customer enquiries
- Knowledge of Telstra products will be highly regarded
- Discounts on products from our strategic partners
- Salary packaging
- Education allowance
- Child Care allowance
- A paid day off on your birthday
- A paid day off to volunteer
Apply today or view our https://careers.vitagroup.com.au/en/listing/ to learn further about our business and dynamic culture.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend