Floor Manager Telstra - Belmont
Job no: 495929
Work type: Full time
Location: Perth - Eastern Suburbs
Categories: Retail Management
About our Group:
Vita Group is a leading ASX-listed Australian retailer with more than 25 years experience in the information and communications technology industry. Through our network of more than 100 Telstra retail stores, we help Australians stay connected by providing exceptional technology products and services. Our point of difference lies in our approach. We are experts in consulting. We get to know our customers – their needs, challenges and aspirations and provide personalised, holistic solutions that will truly add value and enhance their ways of life.
The CCS is the first point of contact for all customers entering the store. You are primarily responsible for the coordination & management of the customer flow and our customers’ experience in the store.
- Greeting all customers entering the store and assigning appropriate team members to provide effective solutions
- Managing customer wait times and handling escalated customer enquiries
- Maintaining urgency on the floor to ensure that wait times are adhered to and all the key priority focuses are being delivered
- Checking in with customers exiting to ensure the experience was at the required standard
- Supporting sales consultants with processes & systems
- Ensuring store merchandising standards are always upheld
- Maintaining all tools for front of house and checking hardware and software is functional
- When trade permits, delegating store merchandising and housekeeping task along with supporting and training Sales Consultants how to manage the floor in your absence
- Supporting fellow Store Leaders such as Business and Sales Managers as required
You are a passionate people person with exceptional communication and customer-service skills. A passionate problem solver, you thrive on challenges and focus on self-development to excel in a high-performance environment.
- Performance bonuses based on customer satisfaction & performance of store
- Various levels of supported leadership pathways and development programs
- Free quarterly store-based activities including team building exercises and dinners
- Birthday Day Off and Volunteer Day Off
- 4 weeks Paid Parental Leave for primary carer
- Club Success: all-inclusive overseas trip for our highest achievers!
- Flourish: online inhouse portal to help you grow and develop your career
- Yearly childcare allowance
- Shining Star program: awarded for living the Vita values
- Help make a different through our Vita Foundation
APPLY NOW or visit our careers website for further info and progress your career with one of Australia’s leading retailers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend