Assistant Manager Telstra - Mandurah
Job no: 495478
Work type: Salary
Location: Mandurah & Peel
Categories: Sales, Retail Management, Retail Management, Sales
Vita Group is a leading ASX-listed Australian retailer with more than 25 years experience in the information and communications technology industry. Through our network of more than 100 Telstra retail stores, we help Australians stay connected by providing exceptional products and services. Our point of difference lies in our approach. We are experts in consulting. We get to know our customers – their needs, challenges and aspirations and provide personalised, holistic solutions that will truly add value and enhance their ways of life.
Reporting to the Business Manager, you will be accountable for store operations and working with the Business Manager to develop your team who are responsible for providing telecommunication solutions to Telstra's consumer customers.
- Achieve store monthly & annual sales
- budgets set by the Area Manager
- Setting daily product and other targets in collaboration with the Business Manager
- Support the team to follow the consulting model and utilsing tools to consistently deliver high levels of customer service
- Conducting daily observations on the team members and providing on-the-run coaching
- Conducting fortnightly coaching sessions to build capability and improve sales performance
- Lead from the front and drive team members to achieve success!
You will ideally come from a similar leadership role in a high-performance environment where people are your key focus. You are self-motivated, driven and a natural problem solver who thrives on challenges.
- Generous incentive program exclusively for business leaders
- Various levels of supported leadership pathways and development programs
- Free quarterly store-based activities including team building exercises and dinners
- Birthday Day Off and Volunteer Day Off
- 4 weeks Paid Parental Leave for primary carer
- Club Success: all-inclusive overseas trip for our highest achievers!
- Flourish: online inhouse portal to help you grow and develop your career
- Yearly childcare allowance
- Shining Star program: awarded for living the Vita values
- Help make a different through our Vita Foundation
APPLY NOW or visit our careers website for further info and progress your career with one of Australia’s leading retailers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend