Talent Acquisition Specialist - Brisbane
Job no: 495419
Work type: Salary
Location: Brisbane - CBD & Inner Suburbs
Categories: Talent Acquisition
About Vita Group
Vita Group is an ASX listed company that strives to enhance people’s way of life across a range of brands, including Telstra, Sprout Accessories & Artisan Aesthetic Clinics.
Our point of difference lies in our ability to understand the needs of our customers and clients by taking the time to understand how we best create value for them and by doing so, provide holistic solutions that fulfil their needs and solve their challenges.
Reporting into the Talent Acquisition Team Leader – ICT, you will be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment of our high-performing sales teams at our Telstra Licensed Stores across our extensive footprint. Additionally, you’ll be involved in internal succession planning within your allocated region.
This is a fixed term contract due to an internal promotion for approximately 5 months with the view to extend.
- Arrange and coordinate recruitment, selection and engagement of Vita team members
- Conduct initial applicant interviews and provide insights to potential candidates regarding the application process and our company
- Make recommendations to line management on the suitability of the candidates
- Liaise with key stakeholders around candidate attraction, organising interviews, and managing feedback
- Manage pre-employment check compliance process including references, criminal history checks and work eligibility
Ideally you will have experience in a similar role with exposure to behavioural based interviewing and applicant tracking systems. Previous experience in Retail and/or volume based recruitment and PageUp would be an advantage but not essential.
Benefits We Offer
- Discounts from our strategic partners
- Training and development programs
- Flourish: in-house online self-development portal
- Salary packaging
- Education and child care allowance
- Paid day off on your birthday and to volunteer
- All tools of trade provided
Apply today or view our careers page at http://careers.vitagroup.com.au/current-opportunities to learn further about our business and dynamic culture.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend