Senior HR Advisor
Job no: 495395
Work type: Salary
Location: Brisbane - CBD & Inner Suburbs
Categories: Human Resources Advisory
About Vita Group
Vita Group is an ASX listed company that strives to enhance people’s way of life across a range of brands, including Telstra, Sprout Accessories & Artisan Aesthetic Clinics.
Our point of difference lies in our ability to understand the needs of our customers and clients by taking the time to understand how we best create value for them and by doing so, provide holistic solutions that fulfil their needs and solve their challenges.
The role instrumental in providing HR support and advice across several stakeholder groups across the business. As the Senior HR Advisor, you will partner with senior stakeholders and operational staff and contribute to key projects and activities within the People and Performance Division.
Reporting to the Senior HR Business Partner your key responsibilities will be:
- The provision of robust HR advice across relevant stakeholder groups including
- Coaching, supporting and empowering stakeholders to appropriately deal with performance, conduct and disciplinary matters.
- Providing advice on company policy, procedures, guidelines and employment legislation.
- Organisation and restructure management including acquisitions, divestments, and site closures.
- Implement key HR related projects and strategies, ensuring clear communication and support is provided
- Support all cyclical HR activities including performance and remuneration review.
- Support and provide advice on the process for position creation, job evaluation, remuneration review & recommendations.
This role will be well suited to an experienced HR Advisor who wishes to continue to develop their career.
The role involves preparing monthly reporting, briefings, correspondence and performing presentations as required. You will also be responsible within the HR team for development and implementation of relevant HR policies, standards, procedures in line with broader HR & business strategies.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a HR advisor role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of employment legislation and HR best practice.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build professional and robust working relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Sound knowledge of Workers Compensation legislation and experience in supporting rehabilitation and return to work programs.
- Exemplary written, verbal and presentation skills
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office.
Benefits We Offer
- Discounts on products & services from our strategic partners and our Group Brands.
- Salary packaging
- Childcare allowance
Apply today or view our careers page at http://careers.vitagroup.com.au/current-opportunities to learn further about our business and dynamic culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend