Job no: 495385
Work type: Salary
Location: Brisbane - CBD & Inner Suburbs
Categories: Human Resources Advisory
About Vita Group
Vita Group is an ASX listed company that strives to enhance people’s way of life across a range of brands, including Telstra, Sprout Accessories & Artisan Aesthetic Clinics.
Our point of difference lies in our ability to understand the needs of our customers and clients by taking the time to understand how we best create value for them and by doing so, provide holistic solutions that fulfill their needs and solve their challenges.
In this role, you will provide effective HR advisory services to managers and team members across Vita Group’s various brands and contribute to key projects and activities within the People and Performance P&P Division.
This role is a 12 month fixed-term contract.
Reporting into the Senior HR Business Partner, the HR Advisor [VM1] will provide HR advice, solutions and support in the areas of:
Company policy, Procedures, Guidelines and advice on employment related legislation. interpretation and advice on relevant Modern Awards, Enterprise Agreements and, Terms and Conditions of Employment
- Workplace investigations and performance management
- Organisational restructures
- Acquisitions and divestments
- Internal People and Performance projects including (but not limited to):
- review and enhancement of HR policies,
- Health Safety Wellbeing & Environment (HSWE) initiatives,
- Cyclical HR activity related to the Group’s annual
- Reporting to support the management of employment matters and performance .
We are looking for an experienced HR Advisor, with demonstrated skills delivering effective HR support in a fast-paced environment.
- Prior experience in a generalist Human Resources function is essential
- Has completed a Bachelor’s degree or has extensive experience preferably in Employment/Industrial Relations, Human Resources or a related field
- Has an understanding and awareness of WHS legislation, Regulations and Codes of Practice
- Exemplary written, verbal and presentation skills
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft suite
- Excellent time management skills
Benefits We Offer
- Discounts on products & services from our strategic partners and our Group Brands.
- Salary packaging
Apply today or view our careers page at https://careers.vitagroup.com.au/en/listing/ to learn further about our business and dynamic culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend