Risk and Compliance Lead
Job no: 495381
Work type: Salary
Location: Brisbane - CBD & Inner Suburbs
Categories: Professional Services
About Vita Group
Vita Group is an ASX listed company that strives to enhance people’s way of life across a range of brands, including Telstra, Sprout Accessories & Artisan Aesthetic Clinics.
Our point of difference lies in our ability to understand the needs of our customers and clients by taking the time to understand how we best create value for them and by doing so, provide holistic solutions that fulfil their needs and solve their challenges.
Reporting to the GM Legal Services, this role will be a key resource to enable the business to effectively manage enterprise-wide risk and compliance within the regulatory landscape and sustain our reputation through relationships with partners, governments, regulators and media.
- Support the implementation of Vita’s enterprise risk and compliance management framework, policies, and procedures
- Engage with the business to monitor company performance against compliance obligations
- Facilitate the ongoing development of Vita's risk and compliance culture through training and awareness program development
- Monitor business planning, strategy and activities to identify unforeseen risk and initiate risk evaluation and management
- Support and encourage identification and self-reporting on risk and compliance issues, including supporting investigation into such incidents, remediation plans, and continuous improvement
- Develop risk management strategies and systems
- Monitor relevant regulatory developments
- Assist with Vita’s response to instances of non-compliance in liaison with appropriate stakeholders as required
- Support the design and delivery of insightful reporting
You will have a significant level of demonstrated experience in the application of risk and compliance frameworks. In addition to understanding the practical application of legislation and dealing with regulators and government bodies, you will be able to measure and report on the effectiveness of risk and compliance management as per guidelines.
You have a proven ability to influence risk and compliance outcomes from your stakeholders and work within a fast-paced multi-disciplinary environment. Exposure to an ASX listed environment would be highly advantageous along with experience analysing data and building reports.
Benefits We Offer
- Discounts on products from our strategic partners
- Training and development programs
- Salary packaging
- Education allowance
- Child Care allowance
- A paid day off on your birthday
- A paid day off to volunteer
Apply today or view our careers page at https://careers.vitagroup.com.au/en/listing/ to learn further about our business and dynamic culture.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend