Job no: 495125
Work type: Salary
Location: Brisbane - CBD & Inner Suburbs
Categories: Buying & Procurement
About Vita Group
Vita Group is an ASX listed company that strives to enhance people’s way of life across a range of brands, including Telstra, Sprout Accessories & Artisan Aesthetic Clinics.
Our point of difference lies in our ability to understand the needs of our customers and clients by taking the time to understand how we best create value for them and by doing so, provide holistic solutions that fulfil their needs and solve their challenges.
As a Procurement Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting operational procurement requirements at the Vita Group. You will support the implementation and transition of procurement and stock related requirements within emerging business channels, primarily within Vita’s Skin Health & Wellness channel.
- Support transition frameworks for procurement and stock management activities
- Support supplier transition activities and optimise PSAs
- Optimise supplier consolidation opportunities
- Support transition activities related to procurement and purchasing for system consolidation
- Facilitate equipment and product purchasing activities
- Support the delivery of procurement strategy
- Assist with the development of frameworks to support effective management of inventory
- Monitor and report on stock utilisation and stock turns
- Obtain stock details and facilitate stock settlement activities for acquisitions
- Facilitate stock transition activities related to system consolidation
- Identify and deliver stock optimisation opportunities and support on the execution of recommendations
- Support in developing processes for optimisation of inventory held
You will be an organised & efficient individual with the ability to deliver required outcomes for the business with experience in Procurement and/or inventory management. You have a proven track record in project management, negotiation and coordinating requirements with suppliers.
Exposure to Greenfield or transformational roles would be highly advantageous along with a commercial acumen and understanding of purchasing.
Benefits We Offer
- Discounts on products from our strategic partners
- Training and development programs
- Salary packaging
- Education allowance
- Child Care allowance
- Birthdays off
- Additional days off
Apply today or view our careers page at https://careers.vitagroup.com.au to learn further about our business and dynamic culture.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend