Area Manager Telstra Stores - Bunbury
Job no: 494690
Work type: Salary
Location: Bunbury & South West, Mandurah & Peel, Perth - Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
Categories: Area/Regional Managers
About our Group
You may not have heard of us, but it’s likely you’ve come across us in action. At Vita Group, we help Australians connect to innovative experiences with technology through our Telstra stores and we guide small businesses and industry leaders to take control of technologies that will empower them to thrive and soar into new possibilities.
About the Role
Reporting to the Regional General Manager of WA you will primarily be responsible for the execution of the Company’s strategy across an assigned number of stores. The role works to ensure the achievement of business outcomes in the assigned area through the leadership and guidance of Business Managers and store team members.
- Executing company strategy to drive the achievement of business objectives across all stores (5 to 6) in an assigned area
- Taking direct responsibility for the profitability of the assigned area through the achievement of sales targets and the effective management of wages and other controllable expenses against agreed budgets
- Setting appropriate sales & profit targets for all stores in the assigned area, and coaching/supporting teams to achieve them
- Ensuring all stores in the assigned area are managed to maximum efficiency and effectiveness, and ensuring continuous improvement in all areas impacting the area’s overall business performance
- Providing input into area decisions such as store openings, closures, re-fits, etc.
- Ensuring the achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets across the assigned area
- Driving sales across the area through training, motivation, recognition and coaching of all team members
Ideally you will come from a similar role in which you will have driven results across a portfolio of retail stores and/or sales teams. Current or prior exposure to the telecommunication field would be advantageous but not essential.
You Get What You Work For
- A generous range of performance based incentives and commissions
- Multi-layered training & development programs for both Leaders and Team Members
- Local team activities including team dinners and team building
- Birthday Day Off, Education Allowance, and Paid Parental Leave
- Club Success: all-inclusive overseas trip for our highest achievers, 2020 is Cape Town!
- Flourish: online portal to help you grow and develop your career
APPLY NOW and progress your career with one of Australia’s leading telecommunications providers.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend