Contact Centre Advisor
Job no: 494573
Work type: Part time
Location: Brisbane - CBD & Inner Suburbs
Categories: Contact Centre - Customer Service
About Vita Group
You may not have heard of us, but it's likely that you've come across us in action. We are an ASX listed company. We help Australians connect to a brilliant future through our Telstra stores and Business Technology Centres. We bring innovative lifestyle offerings to market through our start-ups, and we guide Australia's small & medium businesses, government departments and industry leaders to take control of the latest technologies that will enable them to thrive.
Our people and our company culture value proactiveness. We are performance, achievement, and team oriented so there will never be a day where you aren't learning, growing, and developing.
Working as a Contact Centre Advisor, you will work with customers in the awareness and education stage of the buying cycle to ensure the customer receives a superior customer experience by understanding their needs and coordinating the solution approach for the customer. Please note this is a Permanent Part Time opportunity however the successful candidate will have Full Time flexible availability.
- Outbound appointment setting campaign
- Handling inbound call enquiries
- Utilising industry systems (CAT, Salesforce and Siebel)
- Understanding the best method of servicing a customer interested in a new solution.
- Coordinating customers in align with their needs and preferences.
- Appointment booking
- Excellent customer service and customer relationship skills
- Ability to manage your time and prioritise issues in a high-volume fast-paced role
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle difficult customer enquiries
- Knowledge of Telstra products will be highly regarded
- Discounts on products from our strategic partners
- Salary packaging
- Education allowance
- Child Care allowance
- A paid day off on your birthday
- A paid day off to volunteer
Apply today or view our careers page to learn further about our business and dynamic culture.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend