Job no: 494140
Work type: Salary
Location: Brisbane - CBD & Inner Suburbs
About Vita Group
Vita Group is an ASX listed company that strives to enhance people’s way of life across a range of brands, including Telstra, SQDAthletica, Sprout Accessories & Artisan Aesthetic Clinics.
Our point of difference lies in our ability to understand the needs of our customers and clients by taking the time to understand how we best create value for them and by doing so, provide holistic solutions that fulfil their needs and solve their challenges.
Are you looking for the next step in your graphic design career? We’re looking for a strong conceptual designer to work across our network of leading Australian brands. The ideal candidate has three to five years design experience with a strong ability to multitask and react while keeping an eye on the bigger picture and long-term strategy. They are passionate about creating exceptional content and able to articulate and present concepts, with an excellent knowledge of digital and print and understanding of route to market and marketing. A go getter with a ‘get it done’ mentality, they are a real team player who loves to collaborate but is able to work autonomously and take the initiative. Finally, they don't take life too seriously and love to laugh.
Reporting and working closely with the Creative Director, this role will produce a broad range of engaging, high quality digital, social and print visual content to be used across several large established and emerging brands. This role requires a creative and driven individual to manage, design and prioritise the design workflow to ensure project timeframes are met. The person will excel at providing and actioning highly creative ideas and have a solid understanding of branding and identity and how they apply to creative concepts. External creative and design agencies will still be engaged to develop campaigns and publications.
- Work with Marketing team and broader group to deliver the annual group and team plans within agreed budgets and timeframes, to stakeholder satisfaction.
- Work collaboratively to plan and develop multi-format, engaging visual content to support our online, marketing, email and social media activities and fulfil requests from our partners.
- Ensure all visual content is on brand, meets the brief and has a strong communications and engagement objective.
- Produce and edit high quality video content and develop basic animations.
- Manage the visual identity of online content, ensuring an appropriate look and feel is consistency applied across all assets.
- Maintain and update existing brand and template guidelines.
- Provide advice and guidance to colleagues across all brands around visual identity and brand guidelines.
- Manage design files and support digital archiving and job tracking systems as established by group processes.
- Use research and data to develop creative insights and execute these across integrated assets.
- Deliver fresh, innovative and engaging design solutions. Maintain awareness and familiarity with emerging design trends and technologies to maximise the quality of our designs.
- Work with other Brand and Content team members to ensure a high quality, customer-orientated service is provided to the whole organisation.
- Monitor and report on progress of projects, being able to recognise barriers, and find effective solutions.
Selection Criteria Education/Qualifications
- A Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Visual Design or a related field.
- Three to five years’ experience working as a Graphic Designer or Visual Producer.
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Demonstrated high level of skill in creative design, and a portfolio of graphic design work across print, display and digital.
- Strong typographical, graphical and conceptual skills.
- Experience in telling stories through infographics/visual information.
- Experience in production processes and preparing finished artwork for print, display, web and digital.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work across multiple projects with tight turnaround times.
- An understanding of digital marketing and integrated marketing channels, including online display advertising and social media.
- Highly effective planning, organisational and personal time management skills.
- Experience editing videos in Premiere Pro and basic animations
- Team Structure and Relationships Internal
- Reports to the Creative Director.
- Works closely with members of the Marketing and Communications team (Marketing and Campaigns, Media and Communications).
Benefits We Offer
- Discounts on products from our strategic partners
- Salary packaging
- Education allowance
- Child Care allowance
- A paid day off on your birthday
- A paid day off to volunteer
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend