Business Development & Capability Lead
Job no: 494122
Work type: Salary
Location: Brisbane - CBD & Inner Suburbs
Categories: Project Management, Operations & Support
About Vita Group
Vita Group is an ASX listed company that strives to enhance people’s way of life across a range of brands, including Telstra, SQDAthletica, Sprout Accessories & Artisan Aesthetic Clinics.
Our point of difference lies in our ability to understand the needs of our customers and clients by taking the time to understand how we best create value for them and by doing so, provide holistic solutions that fulfil their needs and solve their challenges.
The Business Development & Capability Lead will be primarily responsible for supporting the progression of the Business into Retail program across multiple retail locations.
The core responsibilities will be to manage the execution of key initiatives and strategies related to the Business into Retail program. This will involve supporting the growth and development of the Business Focused Sales Consultant cohort, providing expertise and support to front line teams, managing the business referral program, strategising with key stakeholders and providing reporting/analysis on the success of the program.
You will be required to execute the above with the intent of delivering growth in profit (EBITDA), operational excellence, customer service and partner alignment (BAPP).
The Business Development & Capability Lead is a champion for the Retail ICT Consulting Framework and drives continuous improvement, best practice and pilot initiatives relevant to the Business into Retail Program, ultimately cascading best practice to the entire Retail ICT channel.
- Working with the National Retail Development Manager and other senior key stakeholders to develop and execute the strategy to embed the ICT Consulting framework successfully across the retail channel
- Collaborate with the Business Channel to support the development of tools to enhance business consulting in the Retail Channel
- Support, train and develop Area and Store Managers to improve coaching, feedback, development of leadership skills, business strategy, business planning and store operations
- Support, train and develop store leadership teams to execute on the Retail ICT consulting framework and growing profit across a spread of business focused products
- Support, train and develop Contact Centre Sales Consultants in Business consulting capability
- Work alongside National Retail Development Manager to strategise changes, initiatives and plans for the retail channel
- Support and drive the sales culture within the Business into Retail stores as well as the retail channel through quality execution of the Insight Consulting Model
- Supporting key stakeholders and leaders in the achievement of annual sales forecasts, budgets and sales programs
- Supporting and managing consulting projects and forums to enable the dissemination of best practice across trial locations
Ideally you will have experience in a similar role in which you have demonstrated your ability in a leadership role where you have driven sales and advocacy. Prior exposure to the telecommunication industry and/or Telstra would be ideal.
- Discounts from our strategic partners
- Salary packaging
- Education allowance
- Child Care allowance
- A paid day off on your birthday
- A paid day off to volunteer
Apply today or visit https://careers.vitagroup.com.au/en/listing/ to learn more about working with Vita.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend