Are you a skilled customer service consultant or medical receptionist who has a proven track record of delivering exceptional customer service, and truly believes in a holistic approach to beautiful skin?
If so, here’s your chance to make your mark in Artisan Aesthetics Clinics, an exciting new business with the substantial backing of an ASX-listed company, which is set to change how we approach our skin-health and wellness.
Artisan Aesthetic Clinics is looking for Client Experience Consultants to play a pivotal role in cultivating an amazing in-clinic and aftercare experience, by offering truly personalised service to each client. You must have an attitude and the aptitude for building relationships, organising a busy clinic and the ability to recognise and develop revenue creation opportunities.
We operate in a fast-moving category, and being a new division, Artisan is essentially a start-up business so you must have high levels of energy, flexibility, and the ability to operate autonomously within the set parameters. Ideally, you should have at least two years’ full-time (or four years part-time) experience in the service industry.
As the first point of contact for all our new and existing clients you will need a client-centric approach, with the ability to build an instant rapport, using your influence to drive a desired outcome for both your client and the clinic. You will be eager to actively promote suitable products and treatments to clients, and will truly enjoy supporting them on their skin journey, and watching them gain confidence as they experience real results. You must demonstrate the ability to work cross functionally and collaboratively with the whole team, with the common goal of delivering high levels of clinic service.
More About You
It’s important to us that you align with our values, including a desire to provide the best possible results for our clients. You will be eager to succeed and be brilliant at building relationships, as you will be expected to;
- Provide an exceptional, personalised experience to clients; scheduling treatments and assisting in determining what booking / treatment is most suitable
- Actively promote products to clients that will complement their in-clinic treatment
- Support the clinical team to follow-up with clients post treatment, and communicate client updates with the clinical team
- Maintain accurate client records to ensure an effective and accurate CRM
- Maintain the presentation of the clinic
- Promote Artisan Aesthetic Group services
- Be confident in meeting sales targets
- Be immaculately and professionally presented
- Have the ability to work autonomously with competing priorities
What’s in it for You
In addition to an attractive remuneration package which consists of a salary, superannuation, and a generous rewards structure, you will also have access to:
- Ongoing personal development through our in-house training company
- Highly discounted services and treatments
- Reward and recognition programs including attendance at industry conferences and the ability to win a fully-paid holiday overseas on our ‘Club Success’
- Discounts from our parent company’s strategic partners
- Salary packaging
- Paid Parental Leave
- Annual Flu vaccinations
- Discounted health insurance
- And much more
About Artisan Aesthetic Group
Artisan Aesthetic Clinics is a premium skin-health and wellness business with a difference. We are a division of the ASX-listed retailer Vita Group, that has over 25 years’ experience in running multiple locations and employs over 1700 people across Australia. We are a values-based organisation and we truly believe that the way you do things is as important as what you do. At Artisan, we go beyond simple appearance to enhance our clients’ lives, we believe that true skin-health and wellness requires a holistic approach and one size does not fit all. From cosmetic injectables, laser and light-based therapies, regenerative treatments through to body contouring treatments, our highly qualified dermal therapists, nurses and doctors provide a truly tailored experience that empowers clients to look and feel their confident best – inside and out.
Our luxe clinics are an extension of our brand. They reflect the calibre of our people, our high-quality treatments and our personalised service. Artisan Clinics are supported by our medical board, a representative team of clinicians who work together to lead our clinics in best practice and delivering the highest levels of client safety and care. Artisan also has its very own training company, so we can ensure that our clinicians are always trained and developed to the highest level.