Sales Manager – Telstra Store Success
Job no: 493964
Work type: Salary
Location: Perth - Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
Categories: Sales, Retail Management, Retail Management, Sales
About our Group
You may not have heard of us, but it’s likely you’ve come across us in action. At Vita Group, we help Australians connect to innovative experiences with technology through our Telstra stores and we guide small businesses and industry leaders to take control of technologies that will empower them to thrive and soar into new possibilities.
Reporting to the Business Manager, you will be accountable for store operations and developing your team who are responsible for providing telecommunication solutions to Telstra's consumer customers. The ideal person will have strong leadership experience in a high-pressure, consultative selling environment.
- Achieve store monthly & annual sales budgets set by the Area Manager
- Ensure the highest level of customer service by exceeding service standards
- Ensure any customer complaints about products & process are quickly resolved
- Maximise profitability by effectively managing wages, rostering, controllable expenses & budget allocations
- Lead from the front and drive team members to achieve success!
- Coach team members to ensure they are exceeding sales and KPI targets
- Conduct stock take, monitor stock levels in line with store standards & compliance
- Drive team culture and build a high-performing sales team
- Become a local community leader in the telecommunications field
You Get What You Work For
- Uncapped Commissions – with clear and realistic targets!
- Generous Incentive Program exclusively for Business & Sales Managers
- Multi-layered training & development programs for managers and team members
- Local team activities including team dinners and team building
- Birthday Day Off, Education Allowance, and Paid Parental Leave
- Club Success: all-inclusive overseas trip for our highest achievers, 2016 was New York!
- Flourish: online portal to help you grow and develop your career
APPLY NOW and progress your career with one of Australia’s leading telecommunications providers.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend