Territory Account Manager
Job no: 493827
Work type: Salary
Location: Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
Categories: Sales, Business Development
About Vita Group
Vita Group is an ASX listed company that strives to enhance people’s way of life across a range of brands, including Telstra, SQDAthletica, Sprout Accessories & Artisan Aesthetic Clinics.
Our point of difference lies in our ability to understand the needs of our customers and clients by taking the time to understand how we best create value for them and by doing so, provide holistic solutions that fulfil their needs and solve their challenges.
Leading the relationships with an allocated portfolio, the Mid-Market Account Manager will provide a rich customer experience, both face-to-face and via telephone through our Account Management program, being a direct point of contact into Telstra business customers. The Mid-Market Account Manager is able to identify business challenges and opportunities that can be solved through technology and open, positive conversations with business owners.
You will be a customer-centric ICT professional from an account management or business development background. Most importantly, you are passionate about first identifying and then solving business problems for your customers to generate measurable commercial outcomes for all parties.
- Passionate about identifying and solving business problems
- Possess strong service and support capabilities
- Easily builds rapport with customers, colleagues & stakeholders
- Professional and engaging communication skills
- Executes on promises – very trustworthy
- Current valid driver’s licence
- Telstra systems and sales accreditation is highly desirable
- IT Industry experience and qualifications are desirable but not required
- Build positive B2B relationships with a dedicated portfolio of Business customers through regular telephone and email-based communication
- Manage face to face interactions with business customers via the Telstra Business Centres
- Appropriately generate consulting opportunities for themselves through face to face and telephone interaction
- Build knowledge and understanding of each business customer within the portfolio in-order to build a greater 360-degree view of the customer and business priorities
- Maintain excellent knowledge of Telstra systems and processes, as well as core telecommunications technologies, products and services
- Utilise service teams and technical resources to solve issues and assist customers
Benefits We Offer
- Discounts on products from our strategic partners
- Salary packaging
- Education allowance
- Child Care allowance
- A paid day off on your birthday
- A paid day off to volunteer
Apply today or view our careers page at http://www.vitagroup.com.au/content/careers to learn further about our business and dynamic culture.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend