Supply Chain Administrator
Job no: 493824
Work type: Salary Part Time
Location: Brisbane - CBD & Inner Suburbs
Categories: Buying & Procurement
Reporting to the Group Supply Chain Manager, this role is primarily responsibility for the coordination of purchasing within our groups emerging businesses while assisting in providing a supply chain function that delivers appropriate control and ensures a high level of support is provided to group operations. This role is a part time 9 month maternity leave opportunity, 30 hours over 5 days.
- Administration of supplier account setup and facilitate operational product transition
- Support growth strategies (including acquisition integration, new product introduction and supplier consolidation)
- Support supply chain consolidation opportunities to ensure economies of scale are optimised
- Ensure ethical and sustainable sourcing practices are adhered to within the Groups supply chain
- Work closely with suppliers to maximise efficiencies and support the business to ensure costs remain within budget
- Equipment purchasing for both transactional and capex requirements where required
- Provide support to the delivery of the Procurement Program of Work as well as the development and standardisation of procurement policies and procedures
- Work within the logistic processes and procedures to support the Groups logistic requirements as well as working closely with suppliers to maximise efficiencies
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
You will be process orientated with the ability to deliver required outcomes for the business with experience in administration and/or purchasing with a proven track record in reducing costs, increasing productivity and coordinating requirements with suppliers.
Exposure transformational roles would be highly advantageous along with a commercial acumen and understanding of transactional purchasing and procurement.
As travel is required for this role, a current driver’s license is essential.
Benefits We Offer
- Discounts on products from our strategic partners
- Training and development programs
- Salary packaging
- Education allowance
- Child Care allowance
- A paid day off on your birthday
- A paid day off to volunteer
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend