Customer Care Specialist - Telstra Sale
Job no: 493753
Work type: Full time
Location: West Gippsland and Latrobe Valley
About our Group:
You may not have heard of us, but it's likely that you've come across us in action. We are an ASX listed company. We help Australians connect to a brilliant future through our Telstra stores and Business & Technology Centres. We bring innovative lifestyle offerings to market through our start-ups, and we guide Australia's small & medium businesses, government departments and industry leaders to take control of the latest technologies that will enable them to thrive.
Our people and our company culture value proactiveness. We are performance, achievement, and team oriented so there will never be a day where you aren't learning, growing, and developing.
A Customer Care Specialist is a passionate people person with exceptional communication and customer service skills. The CCS will be primarily responsible for the execution of the company’s strategy through the coordination & management of the customer flow and experience in the store. The CCS is the first point of contract for all customers entering the store, and is responsible for the customer’s needs and assigning the appropriate consultants to offer solutions.
- Greeting all customers entering the store and assigning appropriate team members to provide effective solutions
- Handling escalated front of house customer enquiries
- Maintaining urgency on the store floor to manage wait times,
- Supporting sales consultants with process & systems
- Ensuring front of house store standards are upheld at all times
- Maintaining all tools for front of house and checking hardware and software is in functional condition
- Supporting the Business/Sales/Operations Manager as required
You are a passionate people person with exceptional communication and customer-service skills. A passionate problem solver, you thrive on challenges and focus on self-development to excel in a high-performance environment.
- Performance-based incentives
- Leadership and training programs
- Flourish: in-house online self-development portal
- Discounts from our strategic partners
- Salary packaging
- Education and Child Care allowance
- Paid days off on your birthday and to volunteer
APPLY NOW and progress your career with one of Australia’s leading telecommunications providers.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend