QLD Area Manager - Artisan
Job no: 493488
Work type: Salary
Location: Brisbane - CBD & Inner Suburbs, Brisbane - Southern Suburbs & Logan, Gold Coast
Categories: Senior Management
Artisan Aesthetic Group is a premium, non-invasive medical business that empowers our clients to look and feel beautiful – inside and out. It is a new division of the 23-year-old, ASX-listed business the Vita Group. Our well proven, capable team is well-positioned and has the financial foundation to grow our clinic footprint to more than 70 premium, bespoke clinics over the next five years. It is our goal to lead the industry in the premium space of this category.
Our clinics are located in destination locations, providing an oasis for our clients to relax in whilst our client services team attend to their needs. We do not intend for our clinics to be based in shopping centre malls. Our highly skilled in-clinic team of doctors, nurses, dermal therapists and clinicians consult with our clients to understand their needs and deliver a truly tailored experience from our expanding range of treatments including cosmetic injectables, laser and light based therapies and body treatments.
It is our intention to lead the category with regards to research and development, levels of customer service, quality skilled treatments, training and of course the utmost safety and care of our clients.
With our expansion plans under way, we have an exciting leadership opportunity for a dynamic and results-driven Area Manager to manage a cluster of clinics, based in South East QLD. This is a great opportunity for someone to demonstrate their abilities and people skills in leadership, prove their business acumen, make change, create opportunities and ultimately make a difference.
This role can be Brisbane or Gold Coast based and is currently responsible for leading Clinic Managers and overseeing a cluster of clinics across QLD. Reporting to the Regional General Manager - Artisan Aesthetics Group, you will be accountable for the team and financial performance.
- Ensure high levels of client service
- Drive a focus on quality treatments and exceptional client care and safety
- Create and maintain a high-performance culture, through leadership and coaching
- Champion team member learning and development activities to promote growth, stability, and sustainability across the region
- Develop and foster talent through proactive succession planning
- Drive revenue growth and profitability
- Generate and manage annual sales forecasts and budgets
- Ensure all systems, processes, protocols are being adhered to throughout the region
You are an experienced, self-driven, multi-site sales leader who has a strong understanding and belief in a consulting-led model. You will be passionate about coaching and developing your people and have strong commercial acumen skills, combined with demonstrated abilities to promote revenue growth and drive financial outcomes.
- Demonstrated success managing multiple high-performing sales teams and leaders
- Experience developing and managing budgets, profit & loss statements and key performance indicators
- Confident, inspiring, and knowledgeable leadership style
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Proven sales experience
- Nursing or medical related qualifications will be highly regarded
- Ongoing personal development
- Discounts on services and treatments
- Discounts from our parent company’s strategic partners
- Salary packaging
- Paid maternity leave
- Contribution towards childcare
- Employee Assistance Program
- Annual Flu vaccination
- Discounted health insurance
If you are a motivated and enthusiastic leader who wants to share their energy and knowledge in building professional, high performing teams and really wants to make a difference, then this is the opportunity to make your mark.
View our careers page at careers.artisanclinics.com/en/listing/to learn about our business and dynamic culture or please contact Sarah Williams on 0408515282 for a confidential conversation.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend