Are you a qualified and highly skilled Cosmetic Nurse Injector with a thorough understanding of facial anatomy and experience with: regenerative procedures; industry leading injectable brands; and leading laser treatments? Do you possess extensive skills and skin knowledge, with a true belief in a holistic approach to beautiful skin and understanding the commitment that it takes to make your skin fit?
If so, here’s your chance to make your mark in Artisan Aesthetics Clinics, an exciting new business with the substantial backing of an ASX-listed company, which is set to change how we approach our skin-health and wellness.
Artisan Aesthetic Clinics is looking for Cosmetic Nurse Injectors with extensive experience and confidence in providing expert, high quality cosmetic injections and medical care to clients. You will have superior client consultation techniques, including understanding client goals and creating long-term treatment plans to retain satisfied clients. You will have sound anatomical understanding of all areas of the face and cosmetic indications and be able to expertly deliver safe cosmetic injecting treatments, addressing all thirds of the face. You must have a proven track record as a Cosmetic Nurse Injector and be driven by a desire to guide and support clients on their skin journey and see them gain confidence as you deliver real results.
Cosmetic injecting should be your chosen career path and you will have at least two years’ full-time (or 5 years part-time) experience in cosmetic injecting. You will be committed to the skin-health and wellness category and have a portfolio of ‘before and after’ photos that showcase your expertise and the quality aesthetic outcomes you have delivered for clients. Previous anatomy courses with a cosmetic treatment focus will be highly regarded.
Importantly, you must be able to work effectively in a collaborative team environment. You will understand clinic commercials and be able to identify opportunities to grow clinic business without compromising standards or excellence in client outcomes. You may even be a business owner who has decided that running a small business takes you away from your passion of being at the forefront of clinical treatments and providing your clients with real results. If either of these scenarios are you, then let’s chat!
More About You
It’s important to us that you align with our values, including a desire to provide the best possible results and a personalised experience for our clients. You will be eager to succeed and brilliant at building relationships, as you will be expected to:
- Be proficient in all indications of cosmetic injecting, including advanced indication, including jaw reshaping, temples and tear troughs
- Have experience with Hyaluronic acid, Botulinum Toxin, Collagen building agents, Platelet-Rich Plasma treatments and medical grade lasers, including Vascular and pigmentation, and medical skin tightening treatments, such as Profound
- Consult with clients, ensuring an exceptional, personalised experience is delivered
- Liaise with the clinic physician and take guidance on treatment plans to ensure excellent client outcomes and the highest standards of safety
- Deliver client treatments in line with your scope of practice
- Comply with company standard operating procedure and relevant health and safety requirements
- Deliver outstanding client care utilising your engaging interpersonal communication skills
- Ensure all clients receive post-treatment follow-ups
- Maintain a commercial focus, identifying opportunities to grow the clinic business through repeat treatments, in-clinic referrals, add-ons and product sales
- Develop your knowledge on the latest technologies and techniques
- Have a current AHPRA Registration (RN Div 1)
- Be immaculately and professionally presented
What’s in it for You
In addition to an attractive package that consists of a salary, superannuation, generous rewards structure, you will also have access to:
- Ongoing personal development through our in-house training company
- Highly discounted services and treatments
- Reward and recognition programs including attendance at industry conferences and the ability to win a fully-paid holiday overseas
- Discounts from our parent company’s strategic partners
- Salary packaging
- Paid Parental Leave
- Annual Flu vaccinations
- Discounted health insurance
- And much more
About Artisan Aesthetic Group
Artisan Aesthetic Clinics is a premium skin-health and wellness business with a difference. We are a division of the ASX-listed retailer Vita Group, that has over 25 years’ experience in running multiple locations and employs over 1600 people across Australia. We are a values-based organisation and we truly believe that the way you do things is as important as what you do. At Artisan, we go beyond simple appearance to enhance our clients’ lives, we believe that true skin-health and wellness requires a holistic approach and one size does not fit all. From cosmetic injectables, laser and light-based therapies, regenerative treatments through to body contouring treatments, our highly qualified dermal therapists, nurses and doctors provide a truly tailored experience that empowers clients to look and feel their confident best – inside and out.
With over 16 current locations, we continue to expand our network with the intention of opening more bespoke, premium styled clinics across Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria. Our luxe clinics are an extension of our brand. They reflect the calibre of our people, our high-quality treatments and our personalised service. Artisan Clinics are supported by our medical board, a representative team of clinicians who work together to lead our clinics in best practice and delivering the highest levels of client safety and care. Artisan also has its very own training company, so we can ensure that our clinicians are always trained and developed to the highest level.
To learn more about your new team, visit our website or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.