Job no: 493011
Work type: Salary
Location: Brisbane - CBD & Inner Suburbs
Categories: Human Resources Advisory
About Vita Group
Vita Group is an ASX listed company that strives to enhance people’s way of life across a range of brands, including Telstra, SQDAthletica, Sprout Accessories & Artisan Aesthetic Clinics.
Our point of difference lies in our ability to understand the needs of our customers and clients by taking the time to understand how we best create value for them and by doing so, provide holistic solutions that fulfil their needs and solve their challenges.
In this role, you will provide employment relations advice and business partnering support and guidance to designated business stakeholders, whilst delivering professional HR services, programs and activities to contribute to the achievement of broader People and Performance objectives.
Working as part of the HR team, the HR Consultant acts as the primary contact for their stakeholder group supporting leaders and team members with:
- Complex ER matters
- Workplace investigations, grievance handling and dispute resolution
- Recommendations in relation to legislation, industrial instruments and Company policy
- Advice in managing underperformance & conduct concerns to create a high-performance culture
- Coaching in HR/ER related matters to support the development of leadership capability
- Return to work case management
- Organisation and restructure management including acquisitions, divestments, and site closures.
- Annual HR activities including performance and remuneration review.
- The process for position creation, job evaluation, remuneration review & recommendations.
This role will require an experienced HR Practitioner or ER / IR Specialist to support our Leaders through the Fair Work Commission process and/or other relevant jurisdictions. It will require the incumbent to establish rapport quickly and maintain effective stakeholder relationships.
The role involves preparing monthly reporting, briefings, correspondence and performing presentations as required. You will also be responsible within the HR team for development and implementation of relevant HR policies, standards, procedures in line with broader HR & business strategies.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience as an experienced HR Practitioner or ER / IR Specialist.
- Bachelor’s degree or extensive experience preferably in Employment/Industrial Relations, Human Resources or a related field
- Broad skills & experience across the spectrum of Employment Relations including:
- Interpretation of Employment relations laws, regulations and instructions as well as Award and Agreements
- Fair Work (and other agencies) Conciliation or mediation preparation & representation
- Workplace investigations, grievance handling and Dispute Resolution
- Performance management practices and discipline
- Providing complex coaching & advice on Employment Relations issues
- Rehabilitation and Return to Work Coordinator accreditation preferred
- Exemplary written, verbal and presentation skills
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft suite
Benefits We Offer
- Discounts on products & services from our strategic partners and our Group Brands.
- Salary packaging
- Childcare allowance
Apply today or view our careers page at http://careers.vitagroup.com.au/current-opportunities to learn further about our business and dynamic culture.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Sarah Williams on 0408515282.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend