Business and Systems Analyst
Job no: 492973
Work type: Salary
Location: Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
Categories: Business & Systems Analysts
About Vita Group
You may not have heard of us, but it's likely that you've come across us in action. We are an ASX listed company. We help Australians connect to a brilliant future through our Telstra stores and Business Centres. We bring innovative lifestyle offerings to market through our start-ups, and we guide Australia's small businesses, government departments and industry leaders to take control of the latest technologies that will enable them to thrive.
Our people and our company culture value proactiveness. We are performance, achievement, and team-oriented so there will never be a day where you aren't learning, growing, and developing.
You will act as an intermediary between our Telstra Business (small & medium business) and Vita Enterprise Solutions (Government and Enterprise) ICT sales teams, service delivery teams and customers. You will identify, clarify, and translate business and technical requirements into documentation from which applications and solutions are developed.
The role is pivotal in capturing current and future state functional and non-functional requirements, conducting gap analyses, and (with collaborative input from other team members) aligning future state objectives with Vita's Mobility, Unified Communications, ICT, and Cloud offerings.
- Facilitate workshops, interviews, or other elicitation techniques to gather detailed knowledge of business practices, systems, and processes in-use within an organisation
- Develop process models, network diagrams and business requirements documentation
- Facilitate requirements validation and conceptual design sessions with SMEs and communicate these requirements to allow other teams to design and build solutions
- Analyse the impact of proposed solutions across the people, technology, strategy, and business operations
- Identify, document, and analyse risks, constraints and assumptions that potentially impact the implementation of future state business processes
- Analyse business processes to identify inefficiencies, improvements, and automation opportunities where appropriate (including time, cost, quality outcomes)
- Significant experience as a Business and Systems Analyst working on ICT infrastructure (Cloud, Mobility, Collaboration, and Unified Communications etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Systems, or related field highly regarded
- Recognised certification in BPM discipline and IIBA membership highly regarded
- Significant experience developing business requirements, workflow documentation and presentations (e.g. process maps and IT network diagrams)
- Demonstrated ability to engage a broad range of stakeholders - from functional 'doers' to people leaders to management
- Demonstrated capacity to consistently deliver a high level of service to all customers, maintain customer relationships and work effectively in a team
Benefits We Offer
- Discounts on products from our strategic partners
- Salary packaging
- Education allowance
- Child Care allowance
- A paid day off on your birthday
- A paid day off to volunteer
Apply today or view our careers page at http://careers.vitagroup.com.au/current-opportunities to learn further about our business and dynamic culture.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend