Area Manager | Telstra Retail Stores | Illawarra
Job no: 492852
Work type: Salary
Location: Wollongong, lllawarra & South Coast
Categories: Area/Regional Managers
About our Group
You may not have heard of us, but it’s likely that you’ve come across us in action. We are an ASX listed company. We help Australians connect to a brilliant future through our Telstra stores and Business Centres.
We are proud to be one of Telstra's largest partners, operating a significant footprint of Telstra Retail stores and Business Technology Centres across Australia.
Our people and our company culture value collaboration and proactiveness. We are performance, achievement, and team oriented so there will never be a day when you aren’t learning, growing, and flourishing.
About the Role
Reporting to the Regional General Manager of NSW/ACT you will primarily be responsible for the execution of the Company’s strategy across an assigned number of stores. The role works to ensure the achievement of business outcomes in the assigned area through the leadership and guidance of Business Managers and store team members.
- Executing company strategy to drive the achievement of business objectives across all stores in an assigned area
- Taking direct responsibility for the profitability of the assigned area through the achievement of sales targets and the effective management of wages and other controllable expenses against agreed budgets
- Setting appropriate sales & profit targets for all stores in the assigned area, and coaching/supporting teams to achieve them
- Ensuring all stores in the assigned area are managed to maximum efficiency and effectiveness, and ensuring continuous improvement in all areas impacting the area’s overall business performance
- Providing input into area decisions such as store openings, closures, re-fits, etc.
- Ensuring the achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets across the assigned area
- Driving sales across the area through training, motivation, recognition and coaching of all team members
Ideally you will have experience within a similar role within Multi-site management with demonstrated ability to show sales growth and success. Exposure to developing and managing to profit/loss statements, budgets, key performance indicators and sales figures is essential
Benefits We Offer
- Discounts from our strategic partners
- Training and development programs
- Flourish: in-house online self-development portal
- Salary packaging
- Education and child care allowance
- Paid day off on your birthday and to volunteer
- All tools of trade provided
Apply today or view our careers page at http://careers.vitagroup.com.au/current-opportunities to learn further about our business and dynamic culture.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend