Part Time Cosmetic Nurse - Macquarie
Job no: 492373
Work type: Part time
Location: Sydney - Ryde & Macquarie Park
Categories: Cosmetic Doctors, Cosmetic Doctors
About Clear Complexions
Love a success story? So do we and we've proudly created thousands of them!
At Clear Complexions, we believe in a medical approach to beautiful, healthy skin. Our team of professionally trained doctors and nurses treat and manage skin conditions using only the latest medical grade skincare and light therapies.
Established for more than 13 years and with six clinics across Sydney and Canberra, our expertise is what sets us apart in a rapidly growing industry. You will work with a supportive team who share knowledge and strong leaders who will help you achieve success with your clients.
As a highly experienced Cosmetic Nurse Injector you will be responsible for providing best practice clinical and cosmetic nursing to our patients and clients. You will be responsible for treatments including laser, dermal treatments and cosmetic injectables.
- Plan and administer medical grade treatments
- Maintain clinic compliance with appropriate Health & Safety legislation and procedures
- Ensure that all clients receive post-treatment follow-up
- Develop your knowledge on the latest technologies and skincare techniques
- Identify sales opportunities to grow the injectables business
Our ideal candidate will align with our values, key of which is to provide the best possible care and experience for our clients. You will be organised and efficient, a brilliant communicator, eager to succeed and inspire success, and someone who has an innate desire to help others.
- Current AHPRA Registration (RN Div 1)
- Cosmetic injectable experience is essential
- Demonstrated ability to follow treatment protocols
- Engaging interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding patient care skills
- Immaculate, professional presentation
- Ongoing personal development
- Discounts on services and treatments
- Discounts from our parent company’s strategic partners
- Salary packaging
- Incentive for referring new team members
- Employee Assistance Program
- Annual Flu vaccination
- Discounted health insurance
To learn more about your new team, visit our website at https://www.clearcomplexions.com.au/ or click ‘Apply Now’ to submit your application.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend